How to use Themes
This how to use themes guide assumes you already have USB Loader GX setup and working correctly.
1. Download required theme by using the theme menu below or themes database
2. Grab your Wii / vWii SD card and place into your device
3. Extract downloaded .zip file to(theme folder location can be custom set in USB Loader GX > settings > custompaths)
4. Now place your SD card back in your Wii or Wii U for vWii and load USB Loader GX
5. In USB Loader GX goto "settings"
6. Navigate the menu until you find "Theme Menu" and select this.
7. Select your required theme and select apply
8. If selected theme has custom font, and/or music. You will also need to
In USB Loader GX . . .
Font: goto "settings > GUI settings > use system font" and set to "OFF" to display a themes custom font
Music: goto "settings > sound > Backgroundmusic" selecting this will open file browser, navigate to where your theme music is stored and select