What is TagMo?
TagMo is an app for Android by HiddenRamblings that allows you to backup your Amiibo figurines and restore them to NTAG215 NFC tags
A. TagMo Setup
1. Download above requirements and place TagMo.apk, unfixed-info.bin, locked secrets.bin and your amiibo.bin files in a memorable location on your device
2. Locate and install the TagMo.apk onto your device
(you will need to enable installation from "unknown sources" on your device, this enables installation of apps not available on the play store. TagMo will fail to install if this is not done)
3. When TagMo is installed open the app, in the top right corner you will see the settings menu (looks like a cog), tap here to open the menu.
4. At the top of this menu you should see a section labeled "Import Keys" tap here to open
5. Navigate to where you placed unfixed-info.bin and select this file, then repeat to select locked-secrets.bin
6. You should now see "Unfixed key OK" and "Locked key OK" highlighted in green just below "Import Keys" section in the settings menu
7. TagMo is now setup and ready to use
B. Write .bin file to blank NTAG215This section assumes that you have already completed section A. "TagMo Setup" of this guide
1. Open TagMo app